Black Dog Strength and Nutrition is excited to announce that we are now offering Precision Nutrition’s Procoach as part of our services.
This online, year long evidence based program helps you build lifelong healthy habits around sleep, nutrition, food preparation and self care. This course builds week by week in a way that is accessible, easy to implement and sustainable.
How it works:
- Every day you get a lesson (takes approximately 20 mins to do)
- Every two weeks you get a new habit
- Each habit is flexible, so you can focus on where you are at right now.
- Throughout the program you will get daily prompts to update your progress.
- Support via private Facebook group and email directly with me.
- Comes with an optional workouts program that can help you achieve your fitness goals.
How do you know it is right for you?
- You are ready to change but have no idea where to start
- You know you want to do something but do not feel safe with conventional coaching or in a gym environment.
- You want something that works with your schedule
- You don’t like the idea of calorie counting
- You want to learn to listen to your body
- You want evidence based, results focused coaching
- You don’t want to feel deprived, left out, or unfulfilled after every meal.
You can hear some stories from past participants here:
Watch to find out more about the women’s* program:
You can find out more about the men’s* program in the video below
*Black Dog is a trans and gender queer inclusive business, we endeavor to coach everyone as the unique individual that they are. The procoach program however does split participants into men and women’s programs. This is largely to do with the fact that men and women tend to encounter different messaging around health, nutrition and body image throughout their lives based on how they identify. I encourage anyone upon registering to select whatever program you feel is appropriate for you. If you have any questions or concerns on this or any other issues, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org